Hip hop plus office humor. I’m a fan. More here.
“People who cannot find time for recreation are obliged sooner or later to find time for illness.” – John Wanamaker
“If ants are such busy workers, how come they find time to go to all those picnics?” – Marie Dressler
“Balance is not better time management, but better boundary management. Balance means making choices and enjoying those choices” -Betsy Jacobson
Life Lessons from Regina Brett:
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.