A guy’s mom had never seen The Matrix. He asked her to watch and then recap the plot. This is what she said.
A look at some of the scenes you may not have realized were green screened (chroma key).
The workplace is like Network TV in that you can’t swear or be inappropriate. So if you’re looking to vent frustration, but want to do it appropriately, take some inspiration from this list of lines from movies that were edited for TV.
Note: Since this is a SFW blog, I’m not going to share what the original lines were; you’ll just have to use your imagination.
21 Great Censored-for-TV Lines
- “You are one ugly maggot farmer.” – Predator
- “Frank, leave it alone, you silly barstool.” – Hot Fuzz
- “Fuzzy aliens are taking over our school.” – The Faculty
- “Funky police.” – Pineapple Express
- “This town is like one great big chicken waiting to get plucked.” – Scarface
- “Jeeper’s Creepers, that thing’s real?” – The Matrix
- “Right on my sandwich after you kiss it.” – Dumb & Dumber
- “Give me my burger-sandwich.” – Good Will Hunting
- “I’m an inconsiderate pine.” – Liar Liar
- “I’m going to kick your rump.” – Bring It On
- “Hand me the keys you fairy godmother.” – Unusual Suspects
- “The price is wrong, BOBBY.” – Happy Gilmore
- “This whole Friday sucks.” – Tango & Cash
- “Slug in a ditch.” – The Hard Way
- “Motivator, please.” – Resident Evil: Apocalypse
- “You scumbums couldn’t close an umbrella.” – Smokey and the Bandit
- “Cotton balls!” – Old School
- “Put down that TV before I blow your gosh darn knees off, egg roll.” – Police Academy
- “Oh yeah? Well, you’re a froggin’ ashpole!” – There’s Something About Mary
- “I have had it with these monkey-fightin’ snakes on this Monday-to-Friday plane.” – Snakes on a Plane
And last but not least:
- “Yippie-kay-yay, Mr. Falcon.”
Or “Yippie-kay-yay, Melon Farmer.”
Or “Yippie-kay-yay, Merry Christmas.” – Die Hard
Vincent and Jules play Duck Hunt.
For more examples of Nintendo Guns photoshopped into famous movie scenes.
A mash-up of clips from movies released in 2011.
270 films produced or distributed in 2010 mashed up in 6 minutes. You can find the list of films here.
The geek version of Spartacus:
SparTacus (rulimbaww@3B942731.dsl.stlsmo.swbell.net) has joined #santcuary
*SparTacus is now known as Betty_Guns
wacko Jacko (lbeedy@1C57684.dsl.stlsmo.swbell.net) has joined #santcuary
<wacko_Jacko>ok spartacus just came n here i know it. which one of you is that loser?
<hunney> I am spartacus
<ji_pper>no im spartacus
<Betty_Guns>I am spartacus
<mistr andersn>I’m spartacus
<wacko_Jacko>ur all freaks thats what u r