What’s more fun than fun facts? Having a little fun with them. Started from this thread on reddit.
- If you took all the nerves out of a human body and laid them end-to-end, it’d be really gross.
- If you stacked up all the people in china end to end, you would probably be late for work.
- If you play Justin Beiber’s CD backwards, that means you owned a Justin Beiber CD.
- If all the species of beetles on earth were to disappear tomorrow, people would freak out.
- An adult Blue Whale, if laid longways on a basketball court, would result in the game being cancelled.
Some additional ones from Hugh Moore:
- If the Nile River was stretched across the United States, it would cause a lot of places to become wet.
- If you have three quarters, four dimes and four cents, you would have $1.19.
- If all Americans used one third less ice in their drinks, they would be one-third less cold.
- If the entire population of earth was reduced to exactly 100 people, there would be mass hysteria.
- If you disassembled the Great Pyramid of Giza, you would be destroying one of the Seven Wonders of the World.